Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Time to “Nest” at Perfect Home

We’re just  a couple of days into fall and I’m beginning to feel that stirring somewhere deep inside… does anyone else have it, or is it just me?  You know the feeling…. summer is over, winter is approaching … and it’s time to “nest”. 

image

It’s nesting season at Perfect Home.  We’ve been unpacking boxes, up to our ears in bubble wrap and those pesky white peanuts, and almost have the store ready for fall.  I thought I would share a few photos of some of our new offerings.

image

Great   classic lamps of rich wood and silverleaf.  Love the new round mirror, too.

image

Loving this area… lots of black and white, which I am predicting is going to be the next big thing.  (More to follow on that in a later post.)  Remember, you heard it hear first.

image

Just came in today.  Elegant (faux) crystal candlesticks perfect with…

image

this crystal lamp.  Can’t you just see this in a bedroom with all the soft blues and silvers.

image

A sneak peek at some of our new jewelry.

image

image

Lots more to come for gift giving season.

image

Another classy pair of lamps.  These are faux marble, look like the real thing, HEAVY (really!) and only $98 each!  Now where else but Perfect Home are you going to find that look at this price!

image

Loving this mirror , too.

 

image

Lots of colorful glazed pottery pieces just arrived yesterday.  Not shown are a glazed aqua blue and a fresh celery green… so pretty!!!

image

You just have to see these lamps in person.  So unique and the console table is really nice for a  foyer or as a sofa table.

Hope you like the preview of all my new goodies.  Lots more to see that I haven’t photographed yet.  If you have any questions call or email me.  You can also click on the comments link under this blog posting and give me feedback.  I would love to know what you all think.   Stop by Perfect Home soon and see what’s new… who know, that “PERFECT” piece may just be waiting for you!

Reesa

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

  1. Hey Reesa! Your blog is great! I'm impressed at your "tech savvy"! Hope to see you soon. I'm still on the hunt for lamps!

    Wendy Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy,
    You are officially my first comment. Thanks for the support.Looking forward to seeing you soon.
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete