Saturday, September 26, 2009

For the Ballerina in all of us…

This post has absolutely nothing to do with homes, “Perfect "or otherwise, or with interior design.  I was awake really early this morning and started drifting through the land of blogs, instead of the land of nod.  Somehow I found a really beautiful blog called Paris Atelier.  You can visit http://parisatelier.blogspot.com/ and see for yourself. 

How delicious.  Doesn’t this make you dream of being a ballerina one day.  Do you think it’s too late for me?  Joanne Collier School of Dance, can I re-enroll after 40+ years?  Who else remembers the famous Joanne?

Considering my history of running off the stage after losing my little feathered hat during  the  recital, I don’t think there is much hope.  I was only four, by the way!

This is a wonderful shop in Paris called Repetto selling all things dance.  Look at those stacks of ballet slippers!

http://www.repetto.com/  This is their site, definitely worth a visit.   It is delightful!

 

Dreamy, just dreamy!

 

This tutu is waiting for me to take center stage…I can hear it calling my name!

 

Just so pretty, I had to share these photos.   Here’s to the prima ballerina in us all!

 

Reesa

Technorati Tags: ,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment