Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finally….on Facebook!!!

image

I am a bit backwards when it comes to all this new social networking business, but finally , this morning I settled in with a big cup of coffee got around to Facebook. Time to join the modern age!!!   I have set up a fan page for Perfect Home where I will be sharing news about the store.  I will post pictures of new goodies as they come in and promote upcoming sales and special events.  Just another way to keep all my customers in the loop.   I hope all of you will become my “FANS” so I will feel just like a rock star!!

I have set it up as Reesa’s Perfect Home so you won’t confuse me with all those other “Perfect Home’s “ out there.  I believe if I send you an invitation to be a fan it MAY come from “Reesa Milton”, since I also have a personal page,  instead of Perfect Home (see I told you, I’m not good at this!)  Send me a friend request for my personal page too, if you like.   Be sure to write on my wall if you have any design questions or a question or request for Perfect Home.  Tell your friends!    Hope you will all stop by for a visit.

 

Reesa

No comments:

Post a Comment