Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Latest from Americasmart

061

Well, I’m just back from the Atlanta mini-market…no, not for a Big Gulp and a bag of Cheetos… this is the much smaller fall market held in September, not a convenience  store.   I am so lucky to be close enough to Atlanta that I can go to all the markets. even the smaller ones.  Far less crowded and more manageable.  I sometimes do my best buying at these markets.  Not as much energy is spent dodging oblivious people with rolling bags or waiting for elevators. 

 image

 

I really focused on gifts this market.  Holiday gift giving season is almost upon us!  I tried  to find fun gifts with a little pizzazz.  Something unique and affordable.  I think I succeeded.  I took a few pics when no one was looking  to give you a sneak peek!

 image

 image

Here is just a tease of what’s to come.  Perfect for that teacher’s or hostess gift…or a little something to fill a stocking.    

 

 image  image

This is such a great, but crazy. time at Perfect Home.  Huge shipments coming in .  Bubble wrap and styro peanuts flying.  Me pulling my hair our while trying to decide where to put everything!   Ahhhhh…Bliss!

 image

 

I really hope you will stop by for a visit soon.  Lots “in store” literally… and more goodies to come!

 

Reesa

No comments:

Post a Comment