Saturday, September 12, 2009

A LITTLE MORE “EYE CANDY”

image60_thumb[1] It’s always fun to dream, isn’t it?  Imagine curling up in one of these beautiful chairs with  a cup of coffee on a sunny morning,   ahhhh,  I can see it now.  The colors in this room are just so serene.  I love the contrast of the dark round mirror and the dark frames on the wall, picked up in the black hexagon table top. 


image54_thumb[1] 
Honestly, is this not one of the most beautiful bedrooms you have ever seen?     This
wonderful shade of french blue with just  a hint of green.  The triple set of french doors with black rods and the touch of an elegant little framed picture over each one…wish I had thought of that… but I sure will “copycat” it in the future.  I only steal from the best, you know.  I have this same upholstered headboard style with a pair of large painted panels similar to these hanging over my bed, but unfortunately that is where the similarities end.

Technorati Tags: ,
 image10_thumb[1]
A completely different color palette, but just as dreamy.  The handpainted wallpaper and sheer bed hangings.  Yum!

 6a00e554d7b827883301156f9d5f48970c-500wi[1]
 A change of pace, but just as pretty.  The upholstered headboards and matching bedskirts are very crisp and tailored, with butterfly printed duvet covers to sweeten the look.

my_decor_style1[1]

OK, just one more taste.  Another more tailored look, this one in a graphic contrast of light and dark.  This appears to be a deep deep chocolate or maybe charcoal grey with white.  I love a high contrast room.  This is also one of my favorite window treatment styles,  so simple but elegant and works with any type fabric.  Do you love the round mirror over the bed?  It is a trend I am seeing more and more of.
That is  your design eye candy for the day… more to follow.  I will treat you soon to the new offerings from Eastern Accents,  my line of scrumptious  bedding at Perfect Home. 

Reesa

No comments:

Post a Comment