Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jill and Derrell Tie the Knot!!

Many of you know Jill Ellen Burnes who has worked with me at both Perfect Home and Perfect Prom  since she was fifteen years old.  So young that her Dad had to bring her to work {after checking us out to be sure it was a good environment for his “baby girl”}  since she couldn’t even drive.    Well, eight years later after high school and college, and now law school,  Jill was married last weekend!  It was just like watching my own “baby girl” get married!  Here are a couple of pictures of the beautiful wedding.  I’m sure if you have visited Perfect Home, you have met the delightful Jill.

 

image

My wedding photographer daddy would not approve of this somewhat blurry photo, but I think it’s cute.

image

Me with the soon to be “Mrs. Goode” just before walking down the aisle. 

The wedding party!

image

Where’s  Jill???”

image

I think I see her!”

image

HERE comes the bride.

image

The happy couple enjoying their first dance.

Jill married the amazing Derrell Goode.  If a name ever fit someone, his does.  He is truly a “goode” man.  Loyal, steady, a loving heart, and sooooo good to Jill.  I knew from the beginning that this was probably THE ONE and couldn’t have been more thrilled when he came by the store to tell me he had just bought the engagement ring.  He was SO excited!   The wedding was everything they wanted.   Beautiful yes, but relaxed and fun with people who love them celebrating the beginning of their life together. 

I wish them both all the happiness in the world.

Reesa

No comments:

Post a Comment