Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Perfect Home’s Summer Look

Well, the dust has finally settled after a post prom season  store twirl.  This year I decided to clean carpets and paint a couple of walls, so it was a great time to really revamp.  The store has a fresh new look which feels great for summer.  I brought in a new line of florals and two new chair lines…. still waiting on one to arrive.  I’ll be sure and post pictures as soon as they do.  Until then, take a tour of Perfect Home for summer.

PH SUMMER 2011 006

Lots of fresh bright color.  I have been looking for color a couple of years now, and finally found it!  Feels like summer to me.

PH SUMMER 2011 016

Now here is some color for you…. love this painting.  It would really make a room.

PH SUMMER 2011 008

From my new chair line.  This company has a great selection of styles and fabrics.  Very well priced!

PH SUMMER 2011 009

Another of their styles… this one a bit more traditional.

PH SUMMER 2011 005

Charming country french hall chest.

PH SUMMER 2011 004

PH SUMMER 2011 012

Here are a few of the florals that just arrived. 

PH SUMMER 2011 010

PH SUMMER 2011 011

PH SUMMER 2011 014

PH SUMMER 2011 003

Crystal and glassware are back…. this is not your Grandma’s crystal.  Such a sophisticated look and I love it mixed with weathered white.

PH SUMMER 2011 007

This textured, glazed, weathered white look still speaks to me.  Love this relaxed, yet elegant style.

PH SUMMER 2011 013

Wonderful companion to black and white….this high contrast look… so chic.

PH SUMMER 2011 017

Silver and blue…so cool.

PH SUMMER 2011 015

I always have to add a touch of my favorite copper.

PH SUMMER 2011 002

My favorite new find, this antique gold sculptured starburst mirror. 

I hope you will stop by soon and see our Perfect Home look for summer.  Be sure and ask about the new additions to our design library.  Watch for a blog post coming soon on the furniture lines that are available for special order at our “designer pricing”.  This is a such a growing part of my business, it deserves it’s own post.

Happy Summer everyone,

Reesa

No comments:

Post a Comment