Thursday, April 21, 2011

Peachtree Battle Antiques

I paid a leisurely visit  Sunday to the newly opened Peachtree Battle Antiques in Atlanta.  It is the sister store to 14th Street Antique Market located on {shockingly} 14th Street.  The newly opened market is on Peachtree Street at Peachtree Battle in the old Smith and Hawken building.  It is walking distance from my fella’s place in Buckhead.  This may not be a good thing since it will be far too easy to visit.   Prices were not in the “Perfect Home” range, but looking was free!  It is always fun to shop for inspiration and I know all the best places in Atlanta.  In the future, I will share a few more of my haunts.  Take a look…

blog pics 011

Love this chest and I have a similar pair of lamps at Perfect Home.

blog pics 012

Shells were everywhere.  Check out the top of this cabinet, just encrusted with shells.

blog pics 014

I am always drawn to botanicals and these were so beautiful.  I just received a set of four that are very similar to these at a quarter of the price!

blog pics 023

This carved chest was incredible.

blog pics 022

Lots of beautiful vignettes through out the store.

blog pics 016

Not exactly my look… but interesting.

blog pics 018

More my style… framed intaglios mounted without glass in a silverleaf frame…. these were so pretty!

blog pics 017

More shells… love these. 

blog pics 024

Zebra skin anyone???

blog pics 015

How about a deer head???

blog pics 021

Or maybe this is more your style???

I hope you enjoyed this mini tour of Peachtree Battle Antique Market.  There was lots more to see, so if you are ever in the area, it is worth a visit.  Who knows, you may catch me there gathering a little inspiration for Perfect Home.

Reesa

No comments:

Post a Comment