Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Little Décor Eye Candy

I haven’t had the time to post properly to my blog for the last couple of weeks, so I thought a bit of inspirational eye candy was in order.  Let’s face it, everyone looks at my blog for the photos, not my boring ramblings on decorating!  Hope you enjoy a few of the latest {and greatest} photos from my inspiration files.

image51_thumb[1]

I just love everything about this room!

image375_thumb[1]

Lately, I have been obsessing about this color palette and watercolor paintings in soft gold frames.  This vignette has both.

image_thumb[71][1]

More in this refined, yet relaxed, chalky blue, taupe and cream palette.

image_thumb[65][1]

And still more…. not too sure about the cattle painting though.

I wouldn’t have thought to paint the mantel and wall in all the same color. but it works!  Love the printed linen panels.

ScannedImage-21_(2)_thumb[1][1]

Hmmmm, interesting fabric treatment on the bookcases.  Notice the two wicker trunks between the windows.  Great idea for an accent table.

 

RiverFrontResidence_19[1]

You know I love me some symmetry!  Almost two of everything in this room.

RiverFrontResidence_08[1]

As well as in this one…. so pretty!

5453349696_d5bf56bb9d_b[1]_thumb[1][1]

Truly, a fantasy bedroom!  Just look at that arch and columns. 

I hope you enjoyed this little taste of décor “eye candy”.  Off for a busy day at Perfect Home, and  it’s sister store…Reesa’s Perfect Prom.  ‘Tis the {prom} season, you know.

Reesa

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment