Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lovin’ Tuftin’

 

braborne[1]

I don’t know what it is lately, but I can’t seem to get enough of tufted furniture.  I seem to be drawn to anything with that  deep plush lush detailing.  Just look how comfy this chair seems.  Can’t you imagine snuggling here on a warm spring morning  with the sun peeking through the window, having just awoken from a good night’s sleep in this elegantly tufted bed…

decor-pad-bed[1]

image

Too much tufting?  How about this look.

Chair[1]

a more modern styling…love the shape

elizabeth-weinstock-desing[1]

a true classic… just imagine in leather

charles9orangestrelivingroom[1]

more to love…

arsl05_martynus[1]

6a01156e5d7bde970c012876ed9cce970c-450wi[1]

MrsHoward_008[1]

love a little tufted ottoman…

MrsHoward_026[1]

courtesy of Mrs. Howard’s , one of the most beautiful stores I have ever seen!

MrsHoward_042[1]

I promise to write a post in the near future about this fabulous store in Atlanta that I sometimes visit for inspiration.  If you can’t wait til then, go here http://www.phoebehoward.net/  for a virtual tour.

market april 2010 018

I just ordered this chair, actually two, one for a client’s new study and one for my own study which I’m in the process of redecorating.  (more about that later)

And this beauty is on order for my great room.  I had it made in a golden taupe linen silk tussah.  Lightly tufted seat and front apron.  See, I told you I had a thing for tufting.

Hope you enjoyed my ramblings on tufting and if you are inspired enough to have your own piece of “tufting love” visit Perfect Home and we can special order something for you. 

Happy Spring,

Reesa

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment