Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Few of my Favorite Rooms

While attempting to clean out my sadly unorganized  photo files I ran across a few rooms that still make me swoon.  This is why my files are never organized!  I thought instead of working through this never ending task, it would be way more fun to share a few photos with all of you.  Don’t expect any rhyme or reason to this post, just pretty pictures.  That’s why we look at blogs anyway, isn’t it?

69239554_17hPtx7w_c[1]

Love the  café curtains…. and that coffee table… and the club chairs… and…..and…

image_thumb[33][1] (2)

Check out this ottoman, have you ever??  The sectional is curved and that’s not something you see often.  Obviously this is all custom made and oh, so pretty.

image_thumb[98][1]

The color of these walls is just so serene, and I love the use of all neutral upholstery

image_thumb[20][1]

So serene.  Love the pair of chests topped with mirrors.

ac1[1]

A classic and comfortable room.  Love the bed and the textured basket under the console table.

image375_thumb[1]

My favorite color palette, well one of them.  I am just finishing a project using blues with sea green and creams… such a beautiful combination.  Notice the color of the side chairs.  It needs that touch of unmatched color to make it work, otherwise the look goes flat if all the blues are just the same.

 cote-de-texas1[1]

More blues and creams.  The touch of black keeps this room from floating away.

2521533935_14a6d2c70c_o[1]_thumb[1][1]

Blues and creams, I just can’t stop!

i-JRTCs4Z[1]

Here is a change of pace, this color combo is so vibrant and fun… love it!

OK, back to the real world of working through these photo files.  Thank you for indulging me in my moment of design distraction.

Reesa

No comments:

Post a Comment