Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Perfect Home Summer 2012

OK, I am not even going to mention how long it has been since I have written a blog post.  Let’s just say, way too long.  I’m also NOT  going to promise that I will do better, so maybe then, I WILL! { No pressure, Reesa. } Hopefully, someone is still checking in or seeing my blog posts on facebook.  If so, welcome and let’s take a little tour of Perfect Home this summer, shall we?

PH Summer 2012 009

This summer we went for a cleaner, fresher look at Perfect Home.  Not as much fluff and stuff…. just a lighter look that is more what you would want in your own home.  I love this vignette.  You will see lots of blues and greens throughout the store this summer.  I just completed a lake house project and the entire bedroom was created around these prints.  The colors were so ethereal and soft, I just loved it.  Photos of this project coming soon, I promise.

PH Summer 2012 010

This is a new piece of furniture that just arrived.  The color is a soft gray with honey colored wood top.  It is narrow which is always a plus.  The open shelves are great for display.  I have the same succulent arrangement in my breakfast room and it is such a nice piece.  Would also be perfect on a kitchen table or island.

PH Summer 2012 011

Crisp black and white… always a favorite.  I love it mixed with fresh green.

PH Summer 2012 012

Loving pops of turquoise this summer.  How about this mirrored chest… so chic!

PH Summer 2012 013

I am always drawn to rich reds mixed with greens and golds with a touch of black.  This new console table would work in so many areas.  I can see it in a foyer, as a server in a breakfast room, or the perfect sofa table.

PH Summer 2012 014

Lots of pops of orange… it is THE color of 2012… don’t cha’ know!

PH Summer 2012 016

Several pieces of abstract art have arrived.  Yes, I know in our traditional south this is a stretch, but I am using it more and more in projects. 

PH Summer 2012 019

PH Summer 2012 018

PH Summer 2012 023

PH Summer 2012 024

Just a few  “moments” from Perfect Home this summer.  Off to market in a few days, so there will be lots and lots more to come.  Plus, I have been working on several interesting projects over the last few months {one reason this blog has been rather quiet} and will be sharing before and after photos soon. 

I hope you will come by for a visit to see what is “in store” at Perfect Home.

Happy Summer,

Reesa

No comments:

Post a Comment