Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Finally Fall at Perfect Home

Ahhhh, finally a nip in the air!  Fall…my favorite time of year.  It always puts me in a “nesting” mood, both at my home and at Perfect Home.  The store has been reset for fall and new merchandise is still arriving.  Take a look…………

Beach Trip P Home fall 2011 Linda Ownes 057

This is a very handsome console table.  Much more substantial in person.  I LOVE this lamp.  My favorite in the store…and soon to be in my house, if no one buys it!

Beach Trip P Home fall 2011 Linda Ownes 062

One of the new chairs I just brought it.  These are great accent chairs and can be ordered in a variety of fabrics.

Beach Trip P Home fall 2011 Linda Ownes 059

Always love our neutrals!

Beach Trip P Home fall 2011 Linda Ownes 061

For some reason, people aren’t aware that Perfect Home has a bridal registry.  These are a few of the items available.  Next time you need a wedding or shower gift, keep us in mind.

Beach Trip P Home fall 2011 Linda Ownes 063

A few more gift ideas.

Beach Trip P Home fall 2011 Linda Ownes 067

I also have a new floral line that is so unique and affordable.

Beach Trip P Home fall 2011 Linda Ownes 065

A few of my favorite fall finds!

Beach Trip P Home fall 2011 Linda Ownes 066

Ah Fall, so glad you have returned….

 

So that is just a taste of what fall has to offer at Perfect Home.  New fabric books have just arrived, as well.  This summer we offered a 20% discount on all fabrics, and since the response was so positive, I have decided to continue it until  November 1.  This will give my drapery workroom time to accommodate everyone.  Summer, usually a slower time, was crazy this year!  Several new design projects were started, and a couple are almost complete.  Check back for a blog post soon.  I know everyone loves the “before and afters”. 

If you are interested in new window treatments, or upholstery, please stop by  and see the latest fabric collections and take advantage of the 20% discount.  I promise, you won’t be disappointed.

Reesa

No comments:

Post a Comment