Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bad, Bad Blogger {once again}

Sorry for my lack of blog posts lately, but it has been a crazy few weeks at Perfect Home.  I promise a post on the new happenings on my corner of the world very soon.  So much exciting news… but it will have to wait a few more days.  In the meantime, how about some design eye candy to entertain and inspire.  A few of my latest and favorite design photos from the blogosphere….

First  classic styles I love.

gtown-living[1]

Rich wall color, elegant seating and touches of black.  What’s not to love.

gtown-livingshelf[1]

Same approach but in a lighter palette.

HAGUELIVINGROOM (2)[1]_thumb[1][1]

And even lighter.  I have ordered this style chair in several different fabrics and it always looks great.  Adapts to any style or color fabric, whether casual or dressier like this look.

And now for a little whimsy…

img_alpeterhouse_4[1]

Bright enough for you? 

traditional-home[1]

How about this?  I don’t know if I could live with the pink chairs, but I would sure like to visit them.

stefandisi12_thumb[1][1]

Dramatic red… nothing like it!

Picture-21[1]

This is fun.  I have a similar wallpaper from Thibaut that I would love for someone to use.  Maybe this will inspire someone…. any takers?

How about a little black and white.  I do love me some black and white.

Hart-house-styled-F-resized[1]

Clean,classic, elegant.  Love this!

image_thumb[1][1]

Nothing like zebra to give a room a little zip-ee-de-do-da!

mj-powder-bath-resized[1]

Pretty, so pretty.

gasl_mary_mcdonald_06[1]

This is such an unexpected color combination.  Black silk drapes with grey walls and accents of jade green.  I think the painted chairs are genius.

So there we have a bit of design inspiration.  What color palette appeals most to you?  Don’t over think it, just scroll through the photos again and see what you respond to.  It might tell you something for the next time you redecorate your home. 

Reesa

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment