Saturday, July 21, 2012

Beautiful Bedroom

 

March 2012 327 copy

As I was strolling through one of my favorite blogs, House of Turquoise I found this photo of a beautiful bedroom that seems to capture our southern style.  I just love the classic furniture and the way it is arranged.  Let’s take a closer look.

March 2012 362 copy

Lovely arrangement over the bed.  Notice the oyster shells over sconces, a motif you will see repeated throughout the room.

March 2012 341

Such pretty fabrics.  I just had a couple of pillows made for Perfect Home in a very similar ikat print.  Also, the vintage egg prints classically framed are such a refined look.

March 2012 358 copy

Yummy chandelier

March 2012 372 copy

Isn’t this a nice arrangement at the foot of the bed?  Again the oyster shells, this time glued to the top of a lantern.  Might have to steal this idea.

March 2012 368 copy

I have a very similar chair at Perfect Home, if anyone loves this look as much as I do.

March 2012 381 copy

Pretty, pretty room! 

This home is actually the home of a blogger from a newly discovered and delightful blog, the aptly named  Dixie Delights  which truly captures the southern style we all love.  Check her out, I think you will enjoy your visit!

Reesa

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment