Thursday, July 15, 2010

Design Eye Candy

I just spent an hour trolling thru my design inspiration file.  This easily could have turned into two hours, but I forced myself to stop.  If you love beautiful rooms as much as I do it can become an obsession!  Too many gorgeous images, too little time.  While perusing these pages, I kept finding photos that were just too pretty not to share…. soooo, I thought I would share a few with you.  No rhyme or reason, not much comment needed… just enjoy!

 

image

 OOOHHHHH!!!! This ceiling…only in my dreams.

image

Love the red chairs and double chandeliers.  And how about that wall cabinet painted to match?  Gorgeous!

image

This is the home of one of my favorite bloggers Kristin at Covetable Designs.  You can check it out here…http://covetabledesigns.com/blog/

image

This is just so soothing and elegant and I love me an upholstered ottoman.  Fireplace wall is papered in a neutral design as an accent.  Interesting and not often seen.  What do you think? 

image

There is a lot going on in this room, but I think it is very interesting.  Not too sure about the gold painted settee  but I do like this layered multi textured look.

image

Again, a more layered look with lots of warm colors and textures.  Count how many pairs of objects you see in this small snippet of a room.  Looks like my house… I am “pair” obsessed!

image

Don’t know how many people want an umbrella over their sofa, but I do love the colors and finishes of this room, especially the grey bookcases and mirror.

image

Love this rug and the color of the curtains.  So pretty.

image

Four sets of panels on one wall…wish my drapery workroom had this job!  I love the cozy colors and relaxed look of this room.

image

And let’s end with a stunning red and black dining room.  How about that chandelier?  Can you say DRAMA! 

I hope you enjoyed this short tour of some random {and ravishing} rooms that caught my eye.  Lots more where these came from that I will share from time to time.

Reesa

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment