Saturday, October 31, 2009

What a Week!

The Saddest Star by g0dzuki.

This pretty much sums it up!  Last week just as I was twirling the store for our “Sneak Peek”  Holiday Open House, major computer meltdown!  Now here I am with new laptop in hand, but no time to post to my blog…and  don’t get me started on all the hundreds of photos that …pouf… disappeared! 

Hopefully, all is not lost.  Maybe some geeky computer genius can save the day, but until then, blog posts will have to wait !  I am once again building my library of beautiful interior shots that serve as my inspiration for this blog.  Lots of fabulous new rooms to show  you  in the future.   I did take  photos of Perfect Home in all it’s holiday finery that I will share with you next week.

I promise to return soon.

Reesa

No comments:

Post a Comment